About Shellac Manicure
Looking for a long-lasting, beautiful manicure? Shellac is the perfect solution! Imagine flawless, beautiful glossy nails that will not chip or dull for up to 2 weeks. This gel nail polish overlay treatment strengthens and beautifies your natural nails with no odor, harsh chemicals, or invasive drilling.
Shellac manicures are the perfect version of regular manicures. Nails are cleaned, the skin around them is pampered, and finally, polish is applied to each nail precisely. A dry manicure includes all of the basics of a regular manicure but uses a unique polish/gel product that cures under a UV lamp and lasts much longer than traditional nail polishes. There is no reason to fear what you touch or what you do with your hands after a Shellac manicure, as the polish is much more resistant to chipping, scratching, and peeling.
Benefits of Shellac Manicure
- Protects the nails from chipping and breaking
- Can last up to 14 days
- Gives them a glossy finish
- UV cured polish and does not require a light to dry.
It can last up to two weeks and does not chip or peel.
- Keep nails dry and clean for 24 hours
- Avoid contact with water
- Use a non-acetone nail polish remover to remove the Shellac polish
- Do not file or clip the nails for at least 48 hours
- Moisturize the nails and cuticles daily
- Use cuticle oil to keep the nails and cuticles healthy
45 minutes session
Get a nail color that works with all of your outfits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shellac manicures are actually good for your nails but frequent Shellac manicures can take a toll on your nails! The gel polish overlay treatment strengthens and beautifies your natural nails.
Yes, Shellac is completely safe. It contains no harsh chemicals or invasive drilling, and will not damage your natural nails.