Give your nails the care they deserve – Pamper your hands with this soothing treatment.
A paraffin add-on manicure is a great way to pamper your hands and nails. This treatment can be done as an add-on to any regular manicure, or as a stand-alone service. A warm application of paraffin wax can help to push in moisture, making it the perfect addition for those with dry, rough skin. So sit back, relax, and let us take care of your hands!
- Softer, smoother skin
- Moisturizes the hands and nails
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves pain and stiffness
- Promotes relaxation
It can leave your hands feeling softer, and the heat from the wax can help to loosen any tight muscles in your hands. The added moisture can help to hydrate your skin.
- Do not use any lotions or creams on your hands for at least an hour after your treatment.
- Avoid getting your hands wet for at least an hour.
- After the initial waiting period, you can resume using lotions and creams on your hands as normal.
- Moisturize your hands and nails regularly.
Add on 15 minutes
Add on the perfect touch for your nails.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have dry, rough skin, a paraffin add-on manicure is a great option for you. A paraffin add-on is a great way to pamper your hands and improve the appearance of your nails.
There is no set frequency for getting a Paraffin Add-on Manicure. However, it is recommended to get one every 4-6 weeks to maintain healthy hands and nails.