Say goodbye to cracked heels and dry skin – Get the soft, supple feet you’ve always wanted. An application of warm, nourishing wax to push in moisture, leaving your feet soft, supple, and hydrated. Paraffin wax is a warm, nourishing substance that is applied to the skin to help moisturize it. When it is cooled, the wax can be pulled away from the skin, removing dead skin cells in the process. A beneficial treatment especially for dry, cracked hands and feet.
- Make skin supple and soft
- Boost the moisture levels of the skin
- Helps to moisturize and nourish the feet
- Prevent dryness and cracks.
- Helps to trap in the heat, which can help to soothe tired, achy feet
- Remove dead skin cells
Softening and soothing calluses on the feet as well as healing dry cracked skin on the heels.
- Gently towel dry your feet
- Apply a thin layer of lotion to your feet
- Wear socks and shoes that fit properly
15 minutes session
Add on $15
Get baby soft feet in minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, paraffin wax is considered safe to use when applied to the skin in the correct manner.
It will help to push in moisture, which will help to improve the overall texture and appearance of your skin. Additionally, this treatment can be relaxing and provide some relief from pain or discomfort.