A customized facial is a facial that is specifically tailored to your individual needs. This means that your facial will address your specific concerns, such as dehydration or acne. Your Aesthetician will begin your visit with a Signature skin analysis. This analysis will allow them to develop a facial specifically for you using Comfort Zone, a sustainable skincare line created in Parma, Italy.
This customized facial will include a deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, a signature massage using techniques to stimulate and lift the skin followed by a targeted mask and finished with eye cream and moisturizing cream.
- A deep cleanse that removes dirt, oil and other impurities from the skin.
- An exfoliation that sloughs off dead skin cells and reveals a fresh, new layer of skin.
- Extractions that remove blackheads and other blemishes.
- A signature massage that stimulates and lifts the skin.
- A targeted mask that addresses specific concerns, such as dehydration or acne.
- Eye cream and moisturizer to help protect and nourish the skin.
You can see changes in their appearance after just one session and sometimes it takes one or two days.
Anywhere between $70 to $ 90
Pamper your skin with a Customized Facial
Frequently Asked Questions
A customized facial is generally safe for all skin types. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may want to start with only one facial per month and slowly increase the frequency as your skin becomes used to the treatments.
You may see improvement after one treatment, but you may need to undergo one to three treatments for optimal results.
There is minimal to no downtime with a customized. You are free to resume your normal daily activities as soon as your treatment is complete.