Say hello to naturally defined brows. It is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to brighten, shape, and define your brows. It involves the application of semi-permanent or permanent hair color to the brows as a way to darken (or lighten) the eyebrows. Similar to a lash tint, our expert Estheticians will blend pigments to darken your brows specific to your goals/needs.
Tinting is an easy, hassle-free way to streamline your facial beauty regimen, and you can trust in our professionals to deliver even tones with their expert hands. The ideal eyebrows are often described as being “well-groomed.” This usually means that they are of an even shape and color, and are free of any stray hairs. Our Brow tint features long-lasting pigments for your brows, that define your features to enhance your beauty.
Tinting your brows will make them not only look fuller but also help you look more youthful. This is a good option for anyone whose brows are faded or sparse.
- Help to make you look more polished
- Help you achieve a natural-looking brow
- Define your features and make you look younger
- Darkens light brow hairs
- Fuller-looking brows
- Pain-free brow enhancement
- Achieve well-groomed eyebrows
- Darken and define your eyebrows
- Streamline your facial beauty regimen
- Brighten up your face and enhanced confidence
The results of brow tinting are very subtle, but they can make a big difference in the appearance of your face. A great option for light-colored brows and make them look darker and more noticeable.
Your brows will stand out and look fuller right away. More defined and well-groomed eyebrow look. The tint can last 2-4 weeks and we suggest coming in every 3-4 weeks for a touch-up.
- Try to avoid applying oil-based products directly to your eyebrows
- Avoid using harsh face washes that will lighten the tint more quickly. A gentle, oil-free facial cleanser is recommended.
- Avoid getting your brows wet for 12 hours after the tinting treatment.
- Avoid heavy sweating for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Do not apply any makeup on your brows for 12 hours after the treatment
20 minutes session
Price range $20
Say Goodbye to Overplucked Brows and Hello to Naturally Defined Brows. Get well-groomed brows in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anyone with light or sparse eyebrows can benefit from a brow tint. The ideal eyebrows are often described as being "well-groomed" and well-defined. If you have darker hair, tinting can help brighten up your look and make your features pop.
Yes! Our Estheticians can blend pigments to darken your brows specific to your goals/needs. If you're looking to go lighter, we can also lighten them up a bit. However, it is important to note that going too light or too dark can sometimes look unnatural.